Any child up to the age of 18 who is travelling without an adult is considered an Unaccompanied Minor (UM) or Young Passenger (YP)
The carriage of UMs is subject to availability.
The UM younger then 12 years must have a valid passport‚ above the age of 12 years old a valid passport or sedula. You are encouraged to check the required documents‚ as they may vary per destination.
As parents or guardians‚ you need to be aware that:
- The minor must be accompanied to the Divi Divi Air check-in desk at the depature airport.
- The accompanying person must remain at the airport until the flight has departed.
- The minor must be met at the destination airport by the authorized person.
- The minor should be made aware of the procedures.
- The minor is not allowed to check in on-line and should always check-in at the check-in counter.
- When traveling outside of offical school holidays during school hours the relevant paper-work and permissions.
- All required paperwork and payments such as Visitors tax or health insurance should be completed and paid prior to check in.
- Divi Div Air N.V. has the right to refuse the minor from traveling if paperwork or payment are not properly completed.