Any child up to the age of 18 who is travelling without an adult is considered an Unaccompanied Minor (UM) or Young Passenger (YP)
The carriage of UMs is subject to availability. A copy of parents or guardians passport or id should be added‚ when possible a "trouwboek of family boek".
The UM must have a valid passport if younger then 12 years or else a valid sedula.
As parents or guardians‚ you need to be aware that:
- The minor must be accompanied to the Divi Divi Air check-in desk at the
- The accompanying person must remain at the airport until the flight has
- The minor must be met on arrival at the destination airport by the correct
- The minor should be made aware of the procedures.
- The minor is not allowed to check in on-line and should always check-in at the check-in counter.
Please download the PDF-Form‚ print and complete the form and provide it to a Divi Divi Air Agent at an airport check-in counter. If you have any questions‚ please call 839-1515 or 563-1913.
Download for Bonaire Download in Papiamentu